Designer Craft Connections Blog Hop
And, if you are wondering, yes -- the photo is an homage to 50 Shades of Gray.
I love cream-colored roses. I love them more when my husband surprises me with roses. So, what better way to keep those roses than to photograph them. And, that is what I did.
The second photograph is from a building in Olyphant, PA. I was at parade on Main Street, where I took the photo.
Just remember, these labels are for your own personal use and are copyrighted.
Bella Arts Quarterly
Make sure to tell all the crafters you know about this free publication.
You download the fonts and install them into your computer so you can create beautiful text for your crafts.
Other items in the Halloween issue:
- Socially Sensible™ covers how social media is important to your craft business
- Artist to Artist interviews Kathy Cano-Murillo, The Crafty Chica
- Trending Thoughts talks fall trends with craft professionals Laura Bray, Eileen Hull, Julie McGuffee, Debra Quartermain and Marisa Pawelko
- Blog Star features craft blogger Alexa Westerfield
- Lessons with Lisa™ discuss Scrapbooking and Rubber Stamping’s burning question.
- Photo Talk™ helps you take better Halloween photos of your little ghouls.
- This month’s giveaway is by Duetica
- The Bella Crafts’ Creative Team, Ann Butler, Carol Heppner, Lisa Rojas and Theresa Cifali share Spooktacular craft projects for this Halloween season
- Free boo-tiful wine label download to alter bottles for Halloween
Dates to Remember
- Sunday, October 7 Make sure to stop and see me at the Michael Art and Crafts store in Dickson City, PA. I will be there between 1:00 and 3:00. I am showing everyone how to use ILovetoCreate's ScreenIT. I would love to see you there!
- Saturday, October 13 for the Makin's Clay Blog Hop Challenge.