Halloween



It is a few months way, but I love Halloween. Those who have taken my quiz on Facebook know that Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I’m already thinking about my new Halloween mask. I don’t dress in a costume, but I love wearing a great hand-made papier mache and a beautiful black velvet full length cape that is lined in white satin (Mom made it for me many, many years ago).

This year, I’m thinking about a peacock blue and gold mask. I’m going to add feathers and maybe even some delicate chains and beadwork.

In a few weeks, I will create a new plaster cast of my face with the help of my husband or niece. That will be the form on which I will build this year’s mask.

The mask above is one of my favorites from last year.

Check out my Bewitching paper shoes in the October issue of Scrap and Stamp Arts. If you love paper arts, you will LOVE these shoes. The pattern will work with any paper design and any holiday theme. These are not just for witches!

Popular Posts