Happy National Scrapbooking Day

Happy National Scrapbooking Day
May 1, 2001


I love all forms of scrapbooking -- Traditional, Digital, and Hybrid. The above eight by eight-inch page uses the digital method.

One of my favorite techniques is to enlarge one of my photographs and use it as the background instead of scrapbooking paper. As you see above, it adds depth to the page.

The photo was taken on a recent trip to attend the local American Meteorology Society chapter's meeting. My husband is currently serving as the president of the local chapter. They invite speakers to every meeting and I normally attend to hear those speakers.

The building in which the chapter held its last meeting, is not only beautiful, but painted such wonderful colors. I could not help grabbing my camera and taking a few shots. Yellow and white has to be my favorite room color combination.

Take a few seconds and let me know what you will be doing for National Scrapbooking Day by adding a comment below.

Then, join me on Facebook and Twitter by clicking on the links to the right.

Popular Posts