Triple-Play Blog Hop with Sizzix Dies

Week 1 - Sizzix's Triple-Play Blog Hop

You Make Our House A Home.



Click on the Triple-Play Blog Hop Tab (pink tab above) for the instructions to create this fun little house. It will make a perfect gift for the loved ones in your life. The red and green color scheme makes it a perfect gift for the holidays.

The 3-D House Die created by Eileen Hull for Sizzix makes it simple to produce a sturdy base on which to work. And, as you will see when you visit the other blogs in this hop, you can produce a number of awesome looks from this fantastic die.

What is the Triple-Play Blop Hop?

It features 62 designers creating projects from one Sizzix die. It's a seven-week project. Each week, I will post the main photo of the project on this page, then direct you to the Triple-Play Blog Hop Page on my blog. There, you will find additional photos and instructions on how to complete the project. There will also be an instruction sheet that you can print out.

After you view the project on my blog, you are invited to visit the other blogs in the Sizzix Hop by clicking on the link in the right-hand column. Just hop forward and hop backwards, but remember to come back here every Thursday after 12:00 est to see the next project.



There is also a Project Page. This is the page on which I will place new projects I'd like to share with you.


Remember to bookmark my blog and come back and visit often. I love having you visit.

35 comments :

  1. You put the annex on the side of the house! What a brilliant idea! The color scheme is so cheerful. This made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karen. I wanted to have the photo on the front, so I had to figure out what to do with the annex. Putting it on the side gave me the chance to use the stars as flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you added the annex on the side of the house! how creative! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES Carol! I love this photo display idea for year round decor. What a great gift these would make

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, for your kind comments. That one is going to be a gift for my niece. It was so fun to create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol, what a great twist on this die cut! I love the porch at the side and the fence. Great sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Candice. At first, I wasn't going to add the porch, but then I thought of the Saltbox houses and thought why not. It allowed me to add a "garden" too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful piece! I really love the little star flowers, that's a neat added touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! Lovely job on your house! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful, Carol! What a wonderful approach, very unique and heartfelt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you everyone for such wonderful comments on my work - it is deeply appreciated. I've been visiting the other sites in this blog hop and enjoying the fantastic work of my fellow Designers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you gave the house 2 entrances. Obviously, you expecting a lot of company! Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great house I love the star flowers
    Thanks,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Carol. I particularly am drawn to the "collagy" feel to this house. Very warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great way to use your photos on the house!! Its a fun way to save those memories.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty piece of art! love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Carol, beautiful project, photos, ideas. Love your work. Thanks so much for working with my die- you rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Eileen and everyone for your great comments on the project. It was so much fun to create. The house was easy to assemble and it was nice and sturdy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am loving all these little houses!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an elegant and whimsical house! Love the flower! Mahalo for the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW. Thanks for being part of the hop
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesignsATyhaooDOTcom
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Everyone in this hop is so very talented!!!! TFS!!!
    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    Rexann

    ReplyDelete
  24. so pretty! love the colors and free style embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks, everyone, for your kind comments. I really appreciate it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sweet love all the detail especially the whimsical star flowers. Great colors.... TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment.