Week Four - Sizzix Triple-Play Blog Hop

 Simply Golden

The scent of pine drifts about my house.  I close my eyes and breathe deeply to savor the bouquet.  Immediately, memories of my childhood and the many wonderful Christmases I spent with my family fill my thoughts.




Ruby red, emerald green, and antique gold are just a few of the luscious colors that adorned our family’s tree.   Being of Italian heritage, our ornaments were always colored in opulent gold.  It is these memories that are the inspiration for this week’s project.

 

The Frame/Frame Back Die by Eileen Hull is perfect to create ornaments for your Christmas tree or as gifts for family and friends. They also work great as hostess or teacher gifts.


The Madonna rubber stamps by Stampsmith are perfect for this time of year and give your collage and old-world charm.




Inka Gold wax by Viva Decor provides the rich gold color for the frame.   This dense wax covers quickly and dries fast.  Buff it with a tissue and it acquires a soft shine.










-- Altered Shoes --

 
All that glitters is just not gold.  These cute shoes are a quick way to put a bit of bling in your little one’s wardrobe.   Liquid Fusion by ILovetoCreate makes it easy to attach little gems, seed beads, and pearls to shoes that your little girl will love.  
 


 All-Star Issue of Scrap and Stamp Arts Magazine
 
Pick up the January, 2011, issue of Scrap and Stamp Arts Magazine and learn how to create Layered, Mixed-Media Cards.  My article also includes instructions for paper batik backgrounds. 

 Join me!

 
Visit my website to view more of my work and services I provide.

Popular Posts