Place-Card Holder



Designer Craft Connections Blog Hop

Welcome to the first official project theme of the 
Designer Craft Connections Blog Hop:  
Wedding.

That same flower die that I use to create the St. Pat’s Day Necklace on my blog is the same flower die I use to create the wedding place-card holder.  I add a butterfly die and Tulip’s® white Fashion Bead Paint from ILoveToCreate™ to the flower.   Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue® holds everything together perfectly. 

You don’t have a wedding this year?  Not a problem! The white place card holder also looks wonderful for christenings, anniversaries, tea parties and more.  You can even alter the colors and it will be perfect for any party.  You can also use it on your office desk to display a small photograph or your business card. 


If you can't find the exact butterfly die from Sizzix, they have a number of different butterfly styles that will also work. 



Velcro®

I am thrilled to announce that I am part of the Velcro® Design Team.  (Go Team Velcro!) They have some great products coming out that will be perfect for your paper crafting needs.  I’ll let you know all about it when they are released.  

In the mean time, visit Velcro® for a fun earring and greeting card project I created for them. 


Facebook:
Make sure you are part of my special group of friends on Facebook for more information, reminders and special announcements. 


Popular Posts