Wedding Day




Did you watch the wedding Friday? It was beautiful, of course.  Today, I thought I'd share a wedding album cover that I made for Viva Decor using their products.  

A plain white album was transformed into a beautiful book fit for a Princess.  I fashioned a flower from watercolor paper and used their Mother of Pearl paint on the petals.  Their pearl pens and stencils gave a wonderful texture to the cover.  For a bit of shine, I added glass crystals.   

While you are here, you should sign up to receive my posts directly in your inbox.  Just place your email in the box on the right-hand side of this page.

Coming Soon

Mark your calendar! 

May 1 - Mother's Day Card - Colorful card celebrating Mom and Spring

May 2 - Mother's Day Bracelet - Great mixed-media bracelet perfect for spring and summer

Popular Posts