Fellow Craft and Hobby Association Designer, Brenda Pinnick, will be on the Home Shopping Network on September 26, 2011.

During the first hour she will sell her Sizzix® Textured Impressions and an XL BIGZ stationery die with a decorative edge.  Her second hour will be her own new stamp line.



I was hired me to  to create a few samples for her appearance.  
This is a quick look at some of those samples. 





Cards can take on a whole new dimension when you add texture. Brenda's textures are elegant and festive.  My bird-house card can be used for all types of events such as garden parties, announcing a move to a new home, birthday greetings, get well wishes, or just saying hello . 






 I wanted to create two sophisticated cards for Halloween...avoiding the cute ghouls and goblins for my fang-fest celebration and so Brenda’s die and rubber stamps were used for haunting-couture cards that drip with elegance. 




Feather’s are this season’s big trend. 
Try adding a few to your creations.




You can add texture to cards,  embellishments, and altered-art projects easily with the textured dies.  I loved the sophisticated style which works great with my style.  I also found the dies and rubber stamps to be great quality and easy to use.   



 



 On many of the samples I used my Polyester Fiberfill technique which adds more interest to designs by giving it added color or an aged look.  Check out my Carol's Chronicles to learn more this fun technique.  It can be found on  the left column of this blog. 





Popular Posts