New Product from Jolees: Jolee's Boutique Confections



Have you seen these new embellishments for scrapbooking and paper-crafting projects?  I have seen these at my local craft store and they really captured my interest. 

 My contact at EKSuccess Brands is quoted: “This month, one of our most exciting new collections is Jolee's Boutique Confections: Create colorful memories with special handmade touches to carry your theme through an event. Jolee’s Boutique Confections add color and detail to invitations, favors, table cards, thank you notes and more. Capture the essence of any celebration by adding fun, bright, inventive touches to your scrapbooking and paper-crafting projects. Make everything you do a memory to keep.”

While I agree with them, I think they can go beyond scrapbooking and paper crafts.  Wouldn’t they be adorable on plastic headbands for little girls?  They would be fun to try on other crafting projects as well. 

The manufacturer list price is $5.49 and are available at EKSuccessBrands.com/Jolees.

Tomorrow:  Surprising turn of events!

Popular Posts