Baby Gift Package Embellishment



Having bought a large gift for a baby shower, the pre-made bows at the store would look silly on top of the gift.  I didn’t know what to do.  Then, I remembered those tissue paper flowers that are so easy to make. You can find instructions all over the internet. 

Because it was a gift for a baby boy, I used shades of blue paper for the flower and green for the “leaves” on the bottom.  Taking it one step more, I added butterflies on wires flying from the center of the flower.

The flower embellishment was a big hit with the mom to be. 



You'll notice the Tim Holtz Sizzix die that I used for the rosette which is attached to the ribbon from the card.  The baby carriage on the card is made from circles.

This embellishment has so many different possibilities.  How would you use the flower and butterflies?  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comment area below.

Popular Posts