Spring - Summer Decor Project


Give a spring and summer update to your little girl’s room with this fun project.

The entire project came together in minutes with a butterfly made from a Sizzix die.  Pick out a few scrapbooking papers that coordinate with the colors of the room.  Glue them onto a piece of cardboard and place them inside the frame.

Glue the butterfly to the papers.  Add a fabric flower and some ribbon. 

I added Tulip® Beads in a Bottle™ Paint to the butterfly. 

Once the glue and paint dried, the collage was ready to use.


1 comment :

  1. Hi there!
    So sweet - it's amazing the pretty things we can creative with imagination! ;-)
    I wonder if you would consider linking this post up with MY craft linky party too -- This tutorial is perfect for linking up and showing my followers your ideas. I follow my new bloggers I find and use Pinterest also to showcase my favourites. http://www.snapdragonshots.com/2012/05/sunday-school-linky-party.html
    jennie. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment.