ILoveToCreate Demo

Last Sunday, I had the honor of demonstrating the new Tulip ScreenIt at Michaels Arts and Crafts Store in Dickson City, PA.


Regina, from Michaels, was so helpful and I really enjoyed the time I spent with her.  She made sure I was next to the front door and even brought additional boxes of the ScreenIt for the display.

It was so much fun to print my designs on the cotton fabric.  I also wanted to show how versatile the ScreenIt is so I created a fun collage to match the fabric.  Imagine making your own napkins, table cloth and wall art for your next party.


The Tulip fabric paint goes onto the fabric wonderfully.   And you can use the screen 75 times!  This has become one of my favorite tools to use.  I'm sure you will love it too.


Happy Halloween!



Popular Posts